Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Advertisement

Get quality word of God!

Shop Now

A CALL UNTO THE DEEP by Salvation Praise



A Nigerian gospel artist, Minister Salvation Praise is here with his first single and he titled it " A CALL UNTO THE DEEP". A powerful worship chant filled with the Spirit.

Download below and get blessed.

Lyrics:

You are lovely e...e..e..
I Can't just let you be ( let you be)3×
Cause you are my passionat friend...
Passionate..
Friend...ehh to me..
I can't go without you cause you re mine all..
I'LL give my everything.
(I'll give you my everything)3×
I'll give you mine heart ahhh?..
Cause you are mine everything.
Hold me by your hands... 
Jesus hold me...e..e. ..e...
By your hands....
Take me to the place where you want me to be...
Cause I want to be where you want me to be..
Jesus teach me now, cause I just want to be where.... you will be
Just take me there?
Cause I want to be there?

 Just take me there?
Cause I want to be there?
The place where deep call unto the deep..
I want to be there
Cause I want to be there
The place where the deep call unto the deep...

About:
Artist: Salvation Praise
Year: 2021


Post a Comment

0 Comments