Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Advertisement

Get quality word of God!

Shop Now

[New Rap Song] " Voice Out" By Creativity



This is a new drop out by Creativity titled "Voice out" teaching us a new dimension of the Holyspirit through rap music.

He is a song writer, a rapper, a blogger, a writers, the President of the Supernatural Movement and a lover of Christ.

Rap Lyrics:

Verse 1
I have never seen this love
I've never seen this Wonders
I have been lifted up
Give glory to the Father
For he has lifted me
Up above my equals
I got the energy, in everything to make war

The God that walk the lame
Am healed by your name
For all your wonders and glory
My life is not the same
Give me a double portion
Of Christ am not afraid
I got his blood in my DNA
Am Born Again.

About
Artist: Creativity
Abulm: Voice out
Released: 2020

Play on Audio mack


Post a Comment

4 Comments